Saturday, March 5, 2011

Self-Portrait

I rarely take pictures of myself. Even when I go traveling, I don't do that either. This picture was from the past summer when I had to do modeling for a group of photographers. However, to me,  the background of this picture doesn't make any sense with my expression and outfit. So, I decide to choose a beach picture to match my sunny look. And here we go...

Original pictures:


from here: http://www.wallcoo.com/nature/Tropical_Islands_Tahiti_II_1920/wallpapers/1920x1200/Tahiti_Travel_02039.html

After retouching myself a bit, I dragged my own picture on top of this sunny beach, and start playing around with the blending modes. To create a kind of dreamy look and make the lighting look more similar, I actually tried various combinations of different blending modes. And the final one is here...

No comments:

Post a Comment